Wednesday, February 5, 2014

celebrate



My little lady turned 4 today, it's nuts that I've been a mom for that long.  We had a low key birthday since we've all been sick for a week but she was very happy that we did the special birthday things.  She woke up to steamers on her door and balloon in the living room, something I started on her second birthday - she knew it would be there but she still got really excited (after she let her morning grump dissipate).  We made cupcakes and downloaded Despicable Me 2 for her and then I slipped out of the house.
TC takes eggs seriously, Addie, always judging! 
I had my state licensing exam today to be life insurance producer (I'm going to sell), I needed 70 out of 100 questions to pass, I got 82.  Woot woot!  The best thing about passing it on my first try is the company I will be representing will pay my licensing fee for me - that's like $230!  Tomorrow I have orientation and start field training on Saturday!  It's nuts - I will be knee deep in it before I know it, and that's really a good thing. 

So, it has been a happy day here - oh and we got a foot of snow (blah). 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing your test! That's exciting news! Also happy birthday to your little girl! Time sure does fly by! Glad to see things are looking up for you :)

    ReplyDelete