Saturday, February 1, 2014

What I've Been Up To

There is a sickness in this house, the kids are gross, Will is gross - I was beyond gross for a day.  Even through the fog of sickness I have been doing a lot of this:

Studying 
This stuff

insurance!
I am taking the plunge and testing for my life insurance sales license next week.  I've found a company who seems great to work for and if I can actually succeed at this it would mean certain financial security and independence for my girls and me, you know - if we need it.

Unfortunately I have been to the gym since Monday with the sickness and studying, I am hoping to get back today for a light workout...it is time to get moving! 

I had to fight the urge to dip tortilla chips in nutella 2 days ago so that should clue you in on where my body is too.  It is the perfect storm around here but I am a firm believe there getting my body moving is the best cure for most period related annoyances.

But back to annuities and such - I should have gone to a really highly rated business school or something...oh wait - I did, if only I retained ANY of this information!


3 comments:

  1. feel better soon, new adventures are certain to be a good thing for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just started reading your blog it sounds like a lot of changing things going on! Can't wait to read more. Also, check out my blog currently-loading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete