Saturday, August 23, 2014

Date? That's a Fruit Right?

I am getting more and more frustrated with our lack of dates.  We still haven't had one since 2010...February 2010.  We now live close to family and have a cousin of Will's 1.5 miles away willing to sit but still nothing.  Today he made me choose between going to the zoo with the girls are going out with him tonight because he didn't think he would be able to handle both.

I've never seen Sophie's Choice but I imagine it had something to do with a similar decision. 

Here is a picture of me and the girls at the zoo.


I am beyond frustrated.  8 months ago we were on the verge of a split, it is way overdue that we put us first.  The best part of all of this is talking about it without making it seem like I am attacking him or downplaying his anxiety but the fact is that I have it too.  My triggers are different but they are still very real and feeling like I am worth at least attempting a night out would do a lot to help me. 

I want to get pretty and go somewhere with just my husband and, for one night, be a normal couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment