Monday, January 20, 2014

On The Go

In Yuma I was a hermit.  I even stopped going to MOPS and story time after a while for many reasons.  Basically we didn't leave the house.  We spent a lot of time in the yard in the pool when it was cool enough and we played inside a lot.  Now that we are home all of that has changed, we are on the go!  Between play dates and interviews and 5-6 trips to the gym a week it seems like something is always going on. 


When I took this calendar out of the box it was marked for December 2012!  I hadn't needed to update it since then because we didn't do anything!  Now I even have Will checking the calendar every day to see what I am up to.  I love it, I love doing something and having my kids play with other kids, I especially love being able to get out of the house on my own!  I might not see my family all the time but just knowing that they are down the road and a phone call away from a play date is very comforting.

Hopefully I will have a job soon so all of this will change but even then I will have a different calendar filled with things just for me and my work!  This, my friends, is one of the best parts about life after the army.  It really makes me smile.  

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! that is awesome, just leaving the house is a big difference. Enjoy and good luck with the job hunt! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete